Handyman!!!!

Tonight I have a card for you that I made especially for a challenge at Dude time doodle.  And I used an image that made me giggle the whole time since the creator of the image that I used definitively has had a lot to do with handy men recently...

I purchased a special set just for this from Create with TLC for the sentiment.  I thought it was just PERFECT for a guy card!!!!!!  The set is Ready set relax and you can get it here.

For this card I used paper from Bobunny - on the go collection.  I used grand label 4 and big scalloped squares from spellbinders.  I added a charm from my stash and to make it fun added it to a washer and there's some bolts in the left bottom corner.

I colored the image with my copics and some Faded jeans distress inks. 

And here's the wonderful sentiment from  Create with TLC.

I really like my guy card!  I don't make a lot of those but this is really one that I liked.

I'm entering in the following challenges:
  1. Dude time doodles - Home improvements
  2. Inky impressions challenges - Let's hear it for the boys

Hope you like my card.  Sooooo happy that this is a long weekend in Canada!  Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow Canadian friends.

Hugs

Vicky
xo





Comments

  1. So guy perfect! I love the bolts and the washer. Great embellishments for a guy. Love that sentiment. Thanks for your kind words. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What super paper and I adore that sentiment (I favorited it on the TLC site so I could go back and get it one day). Fun card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great guy card! The image is adorable and that sentiment is perfect! Love the added charm and eyelets. So glad you joined us this week for the home improvement challenge at Dude Time Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky, send him my way, I can keep him busy, Hope you are getting better each day. He is so cute and delightful fun. Beautifully colored and awesome design. Thanks for your visit and sweet luv. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so cute and lovely card Vicky.
    thank you to became a follower and goodluck in the draw.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great crafty man card! =) Perfect sentiment too! =)
    Thanks for the wonderful comment on my blog hop card!
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great masculine card. Love the charm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Vicky absolutely adorable! Love how you've colored the card and the sentiment is sensational! Thanks for joining this week's challenge at Dude Time Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love, love, love it!!! the colors are fantabulous! and your opening paragraph is hilarious!

    big, big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vicky this is perfect for our "Home Improvement" Challenge at Dude Time Doodles this week - love the patterned paper!! Thanks for joining us!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable...I love that sentiment. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a fun Dude3 card! That image is just too cute! Thanks for playing at Dude Time Doodles! Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card Vicky. The image is real fun and love the embellishments you have used. Thanks for sharing with us at Dude Time Doodles and good luck.
    mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely card!! Such a fab image and gorgeous colours, thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions this week, good luck in the draw!!

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a fab male card - love the bright colours!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Inky Impressions xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway