Halloween Revenge

Ohhhh today was so much fun!!!!!  1st I did the taxi for my daughter who volunteers at a residence for older people.  And while she was there I went shopping to a little local card stock place that is really close to there.  They had a 25% sale on everything!!!!!!  WOOOHOOOO... well it was costly... but shhhhh don't tell my hubby.  It's a good thing he never looks at my blog lol.  I bought a bunch of wonderful dies and 2 cuuuuuute little house mouse stamps that will be perfect for gift labels!

Then I had the wonderful visit of my dad and step-mom.  I shared a bunch of new ideas with her for cards and crafts.  We share that in common.  So sad that she's 2 hours away.  We would really really have fun together!  She thinks my craft room looks like a store... lol I still think there's a ton of stuff that I would like so it's really funny.  But I got great ideas for gifts for her b-day and Christmas coming up.  Can't mention it her 'cause she could be reading this...

I showed her my cards and she took 13!  Wow that's a lot of cards... but then I still have tons lol I make so many.  I also showed her the project that I made last night and she really loved it.  So much so that she wants me to make some so that she can use them for hostess gifts.

I was super excited, because when I try something new it's fun to know that others like it and that it's worth doing more.  So I'll probably do some more for my work people as well.

And of course, I was soooo encouraged that I made tonight's project.  I just HAD to use the digi that I purchased from Rick St-Denis called Revenge!  This is really a wonderful Digi for anything Halloween related!

So I'm going to show you the close up of the card 1st :D

For this card I used paper from Authentique - Glowing.  I made my own stick pin.  I added a spider and webbing from the Dollar store.  I added some Robin's Nest dew drops and some black bling in the left corner.  I used grommet tag maker.

Here's a side view of the card to see how I made the image twice and popped it up.
And here's a closer look at the digi that I colored using my copics and some stickles for the orange on the hat and the leg.
Here's the look at the saying that comes from Create with TLC  I thought it was just fantastic with this image.  I used some Black soot distress ink.  And I made the stick pin.


And for the other part of the project, I made a wine bottle label 2 types!
Totally love the look of this!!!  Great gift for an Halloween party.  I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and some cardstock from DCWV Brights& Jewels.  I used my standard circle Large to cut the label in the back of the bottle and the fold was done with my MS folding tool.

Here's a closer look at the label

And I added to the bottle a label from Create with TLC it was part of the wonderful Halloween club.  I used some Tattered Angel mist - Apple to it.

I'm entering these in the following challenges:
  1. Qkr stampede - Halloween fun
  2. Sparkle and glitter with rick - sparkle and glitter anything goes
  3. Forevernight challenges - Anything but a card
  4. Crafty calendar challenge - all things spooky
  5. Tuesday alchemy - Anything but a card or tag
  6. Broken box stock - Halloween card
  7. The poodles parlour - Halloween
  8. Corrosive challenges - Something wicked this way
  9. Quoth the raven - Anything goes ( this is my 1st time participating in this challenge :D  I never seemed to have dark enough items... thought this one might be good)
  10. Paper playtime - Trick or treat + die or punch
I hope you liked my little creations!  I'm really happy with the results and looking forward to seeing the face of the people I give this to.  Have a wonderful Saturday night!  I'll be back tomorrow!!!!

Hugs

Vicky
xo







Comments

  1. What a cool creation and card...oh he does look like he's out to get someone...bit scary lol, but overall a fab design...luv annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo Vicky this is so cool project. I love it!!! Thanks for playing our first challenge with Rick St. Dennis.
    Hugs Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definately a spooky card! Love it! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky, your image is spooky! LOL! Love the spiders, web, and sentiment you chose! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very spooky but i am a big fan of spooky. Love the card and the label they are both awesome. The colouring of the digi is fab. Thanks for entering in sparkle and glitter challenge hope to see you again. Hugz Monique (edt)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great project! Truly spooktacular! Loved all the details you added. Thanks for playing with QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So spooky and so fun! Thanks so much for joining us for the Halloween card challenge at Broken Box Stock.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful project....I love this. Great that you can talk to your step-mom about crafts and things related. Wonderful job...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is super and perfect for Ricks Challenge. Love Revenge isnt she so scary!! Your Card is wonderful as is the Witches Brew but Im not touching it incase The Revenge Witch poisons me!!Thanks for sharing with us on Sparkle and Glitter with Rick this fortnight, Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. you've done wonders with the image, it's a perfect gift. Thank you so much for entering our first challenge at Sparkle and Glitter, hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. some people were afraid of this image-youve used it well-I love out of the box projects like wine tags etc-really a fun, unique take on my digi-thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! These are amazing!! Thanks for joining us over at Tuesday Alchemy this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  13. really awesome love everything about it
    thanks for joining us on sparkle and glitter
    hugs
    Miranda
    sparkle and glitter DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab project! Love the bottle would make a great Halloween party gift :D
    Thanks for sharing with us at Quoth the Raven and Tuesday Alchemy this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is fab love that digi image and your design. I had a problem commenting on this Vicky as when I tried your link on Poodles it just went back to Poodles luckily you entered twice lol. Thank you for joining us at Poodles Parlour this time and good luck in the challenge
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Vicky, I just adore this image and you have created a fabulous gift with it. Thank you for sharing your fabulous card and bottle tag with us at the 1st ever challenge at the RSD Sparkle and Glitter challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  17. Halloween revenge is right! I love your project. That's one of my favs of Rick's images. Thanks for joining us at Sparkle & Glitter. Good luck and I hope to see you again.
    Hugs,
    Aletha, EDT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulously wicked projects! LOVE that witch and what you did with her! Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkle and Glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  19. WoWza - fabulous creations and some AWESOME colouring on that RSD digi. How lovely to see you over at Quoth The Raven. Thank you for joining us and we would love to have you come again :-) It doesn't always have to be so dark and creepy :-D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW!! That is one CREEPY image!! Yikes -- I LOVE it!! :) Your card and bottle are fabulous!! :)

    Thanks so much for joining the FUN at Paper Playtime this week!! :)

    Big hugs,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    Paper Playtime Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this scary creation! Glad you got a bargain...I do love a sale!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge!
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway