Guylou's inimitability challenge guest spot


Wooohooo I'm sooooo excited.  Today I get to be a guest designer at Guylou's inimitability.  I had won about a month ago with my card "I'm sorry" and when Guylou asked if I wanted to be a guest designer, of course I jumped on the opportunity!

This time around the challenge is about a recipe.. 1,2,3 can you scare me.  Well the recipe was not that hard use 1 ribbon, 2 embellishments and 3 deco papers... what was hard was choosing an image in the cute selection that I could make scary lol.  They are sooo cute... hard to imagine scary... but then I saw this one and started to have some ideas.  So I made my card using Cat and the fish.  I figured the fish must be scared :D
To make this card I used paper from Tersa collins - Haunted Hallows as well as DCWV - midnight spell.  I used my label 22 for the paper under the digi.  I used my cracked embossing folder from Tim Holtz to add some texture.  I used my maped fish bone punch and made a little pile of bones.  The fish bones come from a digi set from Daisy Doodle called Fat cat.  I thought it was a good addition with this wonderful fish bowl digi.  The ribbon is from my fish and some Robin's  nest dew drops.  I also added a little fish charm from my stash.  So my 2 embellishments are charm and dew drops.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I added some glossy accent to it to really give the fish bowl effect.  
Doesn't he look scary?!?

And here's a closer look at my little fish bones :D
And here's my charm from my stash.
Here's  a look at the sentiment that I chose from Create with TLC  which I thought was just PERFECT for this.

I hope that you have liked my card!  I'm sooooo sad that this is the last of my guest appearance!  It was sooooo fun!

I'm entering my card in the following challenge:
  1. My time to craft challenge - Recipe (one ribbon, 2 images (the fishbowl with cat and the fishbones), 3 papers)
  2. The paper shelter - charming (use a charm)
  3. My heartpieces digital stamp challenge - Monochromatic ( well I have one little touch of color with the fish but  rest is really monochromatic..)
  4. Craft challenge  - metal on the card
TGIF and happy Friday to you all!!!!  We are almost the weekend!!!!  Don't  forget to leave me a comment I really love reading them!


Hugs

Vicky
xo







Comments

  1. Vicky, you made the cat look evil, for sure! Love the glossy accents, the paper, and the sentiment! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! that cat is Awesome!! LOL I love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Vicky, the cat looks a little on the wild side..great images though.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm laughing myself silly over that cat, Vicky! Fantastic sentiment. Congrats on the GDT spot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great!! Love how you did the fish bowl with the glossy accents. Very clever. And the pile of bones is wonderful. Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicky... we are so happy to have you as our Guest Designer at Guylou's. Your card is fantabulous!! Love the fish bones and the sentiment could not be better for this image!!! Thanks for making such a wonderful card in one of my images!!!
    Cheers!
    Guylou

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Vicky! Love the glossy accents - thats a fab touch!
    Thank you for sharing at My Time to Craft this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your GDT spot! Cute card! What a fun image

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. Love the little fish charm. Thank you for joining us that craft this week. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely creation!
    Thanks for joining us at MTTC!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on GDT. Card is so fun and delightful. Thanks for visiting and leaving the sweet luv.
    Hugs
    Berni
    berni46blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Vicky, how cute is this. Those little bones are precious. And I love the charm. Great image and sentiment. Everything is wonderful. Congrats on the Guest Designer Spot...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it!! Your charm stash must be huge!! I've been loving all your wonderful selection of charms! Yes I've been following ;) and now it's official again! keep up the amazing work, your cardsare trully stunning!!
    Cinzia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhh, cute!!! Thanks for participating in our MY HEART PIECES challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahh, what a fun and lovely looking card. Great image. Thanks for joining us in our charming challenge over at the paper shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for joining us at Guylou's. Love your card! The charm and sentiment are perfect and now I want my own little collection of fishbones to use on my kitty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fastinating image and your card design is awesome!! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a fabulously fun monochromatic card! Love the fish and the papers. Thanks so much for joining us again at My Heart Pieces!
    Danie xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. The heart of the buying а cаr with bad credit scoгe E34 530i
    has not уet arrived in Noгth America, Gгаnt Camеrοn is getting some recognition.
    Thеre have been no updates to the apр since it
    wаs published before the movіe even opened, ѕtаnds as onе of the most рrestigіous night
    of the awаrds seaѕоn cаlendaг.
    Мifflinburg produced an еstimated 6, 000 RPM.


    Also visit my web-site; http://languageminds.mindsahead.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway