For my card I used a wonderful image callde Pumpkin Scene.
The paper that I used come from Bobunny - Apple cider (looove that pack). I used my label 11 and my pumpkin dies from Spellbinder. I added a ribbon that I purchased at Michaels and a little charm from my stash. The leaves also come from Michael they are the recollections pack.
I colored the digi with my copics and added some stickles to the eyes for the glow of the candle light. I used ripe persimmon distress inks around the digi and sentiment.
Here's a closer look at the ribbon and charm.
And here's a look at the sentiment from Create with TLC . It was part of the wonderful fall club!
I really hope that you will be joining us this week at Gingerloft challenge. Don't forget to check out the inspiration from the other DTs.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Simon says stamps challenge - Dies and/or punches (I went for dies)
- Eureka stamps - Trick or treat
- Qkr stampede - Pumpkin galore
- Tuesday alchemy - Anything goes
- All sorts challenge - too cute to spook
- IDIC - Fall colors
- Joanna sheen challenge - autumn breeze
- The hybrid chick - Fall autumn
This is one of those busy Sunday :D 2 more posts on the way. See you soon.