Dutch Dare - Challenge 186

This week at Dutchdare-card challenges we have a photo inspiration for you (you can see it at the bottom of my post).
To me this inspired me on a Halloween type of take.  I used a fabulous image from VannaBea Creations.  Love that digi, it's called Lily Anthro and when I saw it I just had to have it.  It's the perfect type of disguise, one that would liberate the "wild thing" inside of us!  Now get your mind out of the guther... my hubby already made a face... lol


To make this card I used paper from DCWV -  Midnight spell.  I used my label 10,21 and long classic rectangle, all from Spellbinder.  The ribbon is from my stash.  I added some Robin's Nest Dew drops.

Here's a closer look at the beautiful digi that I colored using my copics.
Here's the sentiment that I found at Create with TLC.  I thougth it was just perfect for this card.  And Halloween is the perfect time to be a bit "wild" don't you think?

Our photo inspiration is this one:


I really hope that you will be joining us this week at Dutchdare-card challenges.  Don't forget to go and check out the wonderful creations by my fellow DTs they are really stunning!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Simon says stamps challenge -die and/or punches (in this case it's dies)
  2. Eureka stamps - Trick or treat
  3. Incy wincy designs - Anything goes
  4. House of gilli - Anything goes
  5. My grafico crafts - Anything goes
  6. Paper playtime - Trick or treat + die cuts or punch
  7. Songbird challenges - Girls just wanna have fun
  8. Smudgy antics - Movie madness (my 1st time entering :D  I'm going with Twilight and the Leah Clearwater character!  She's one of the few woman werewolf that I remember seeing.  Seen them in tv series... but can't think of movies (I must either be getting old... or just looooove Twilight tooo much lol can't wait for the last one))
  9. Totally gorjuss - Anything goes
Hope you have a wonderful Thursday!  We are getting closer to the weekend :D  Don't forget to leave me some comments.  I really love to read them.

Hugs

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. Just love everything about this. Wishing you a wonderful Thursday.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks absolutely fabolous Vicky. Love the design with the bows, pearls and layers and such a fun image to use too. Thanks for playing at Incy Wincy too and good luck. So fun to se a familiar face;) Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Hugs Bettina xx

    PS There is also an anything goes challenge over at Totally Gorjuss too if you are interested;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sentiment and your dp is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky, it's wonderful!! LOL...mind in the gutter, LOL..who me??? ;) Awesome coloring and outstanding layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fabulous card.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at songbird challenge .
    Hugs Emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicky wow, great card. I love the sentiment...I just need to find my "wild thing" inside of me....lol Great coloring and image. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card, thanks for sharing at Smudgy antics

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing along with us at Eureka Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card! It's nice to see a new face playing along with us at Smudgy Antics! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card! You colored that image perfectly, and the sentiment is great. :) Thanks so much for participating in the 'Punches & Dies' challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Vicky,
    I am at last able to comment on all my favourite blogs, as you may know I have been camping at the Hospital for the last couple of weeks, it is nice to be back with all my crafty friends,
    You have been so busy, so many wonderful creations, so many to comment on so please forgive me, but I do love the halloween card with the toothless witch, and of course the Think Pink card,
    hugs
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is a wild thing, isn't she? Love the sentiment with her, Vicky! And you used such fun papers, too.
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOO HOO! She is a wild and sassy thing! Love the image and how you used it for Halloween. Very clever. I love that Spellbinders die that you used. You should enter this in the Perfect Sentiment Challenge - Anything Goes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. very cool image, the card looks fab! Thank you for sharing it with us at Smudgy Antics this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. vicky, this is beautiful..colored wonderfully and i like the sentiment.
    thank you for joining us at smudgy antics.
    susan s.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the muted colours of your papers with that Wild Woman. Thank you for sharing this with us at Smudgy Antics this week

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for playing along with us at Eureka Stamps this week. Please Come back and Play with us again really soon!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great colouring on the image and a fabulous creation. Thank you for sharing with us at Smudgy Antics and I hope to see you again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for playing with us last week on the Eureka Stamps challenge Trick or Treat. I love your creation and the sentiment. You are a busy lady thank you for taking the time to play along;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous card!! I love the tiny bow, and colours are amazing!! Hugs, Lilia (DT Sister)
    P.S. Thank you for your comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway