To me this inspired me on a Halloween type of take. I used a fabulous image from VannaBea Creations. Love that digi, it's called Lily Anthro and when I saw it I just had to have it. It's the perfect type of disguise, one that would liberate the "wild thing" inside of us! Now get your mind out of the guther... my hubby already made a face... lol
To make this card I used paper from DCWV - Midnight spell. I used my label 10,21 and long classic rectangle, all from Spellbinder. The ribbon is from my stash. I added some Robin's Nest Dew drops.
Here's a closer look at the beautiful digi that I colored using my copics.
Here's the sentiment that I found at Create with TLC. I thougth it was just perfect for this card. And Halloween is the perfect time to be a bit "wild" don't you think?
Our photo inspiration is this one:
I really hope that you will be joining us this week at Dutchdare-card challenges. Don't forget to go and check out the wonderful creations by my fellow DTs they are really stunning!
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Simon says stamps challenge -die and/or punches (in this case it's dies)
- Eureka stamps - Trick or treat
- Incy wincy designs - Anything goes
- House of gilli - Anything goes
- My grafico crafts - Anything goes
- Paper playtime - Trick or treat + die cuts or punch
- Songbird challenges - Girls just wanna have fun
- Smudgy antics - Movie madness (my 1st time entering :D I'm going with Twilight and the Leah Clearwater character! She's one of the few woman werewolf that I remember seeing. Seen them in tv series... but can't think of movies (I must either be getting old... or just looooove Twilight tooo much lol can't wait for the last one))
- Totally gorjuss - Anything goes
Hope you have a wonderful Thursday! We are getting closer to the weekend :D Don't forget to leave me some comments. I really love to read them.