Digi Makeover challenge #59

This week at Digi Makeover Challenge it's all about the weather!!!!!

DM059

Well here in Montreal, Quebec, it's really starting to cool off... so this is really making me think of the fact that winter is just around the corner...

And of course winter to me smells of Christmas :D  So I decided to do another Christmas card!  That's the only good part of winter, Christmas... after that I would really love for all the white stuff to go away so that it would be easy to drive into work lol  anyhow... here's my card.
For this card I used the wonderful digi Moody for snow.  I used some paper that I just got!!! Wooohoooo loving the look of this paper.  It's Authentique - Peaceful.  I used my label 7 from spellbinder to cut the digi and the paper underneath it.  I used my die from Memory box - Frosty border (just looooooving this die).  I added some Robin's nest dew drops to the snowflake.  The ribbon comes from my stash and was just the perfect color for this card.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  I added some Liquid Applique to it and some glitter ritz - warm highlights for the sparkle effect of the snow.
And this is the sentiment that I added as I told you for me the snow smells like Christmas so I thought this sentiment from Create with TLC was just perfect!!!!
So what type of weather will you be showing us this week at  Digi Makeover Challenge?!?  Looking forward to seeing your creations!  Don't  forget to check out the other fabulous cards over on the challenge blog.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Fussy and fancy challenge - Anything goes
  2. The poodles parlour - Anything goes
  3. abc christmas challenge - U for up to U (Christmas)
  4. The squirrel and the fox - Use a ribbon
  5. Pile it on challenge - Holiday (Christmas)

So that's it for me for today!  I'm travelling for work... busy busy day!  Hope you have a fabulous Monday! And don't forget to leave me a comment I really love to read them!!!!

Hugs

Vicky
xo





Comments

  1. Hi Vicky, this is absolutely gorgeous-love the simplicity,the papers and the image are lovely.

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this fortnight at The Squirrel and The Fox.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Mian
    The Squirrel and The Fox Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous... I love the papers too... the image is beautifully colored and love how you made the snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Love the design... Beautiful image... Love the snow effect... Thank you for joining us at Fussy & Fancy... May x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous.. Oh I love that snowflaky swirl!!! This is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicky, your card is so beautiful! Love the snow and the Frosty Border with dew drops. Your layout is wonderful and everything works together so fine.
    Hugs, Eret

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this image Vicky and the green. Beautiful card. wonderful job...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Christmas card! Love your coloring and layout! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is such a lovely christmas card. Love the design with the snow, colouring and snowflakes. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge & Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card! I just love your puffy snowflakes! I can't wait for it to start snowing!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a wonderful creation.
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Carissa :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway