Digi Makeover challenge #57

This week at Digi Makeover challenge we are doing something about Breast Cancer.  So it's think pink!  This is a cause close to my heart.  My mom had breast cancer 2 years ago and I have an employee who has a daughter going through this!!!  So yes I really think we need to do more.

DM057

For my card I used the wonderful digi Hope Fairy.  It would be wonderful for any cancer card actually since you can color the cancer ribbon in the color that you desire.
For this card, I used all kinds of left over papers that I had.  So I don't have a list for you this time.  I used my classic rectangle large and my lattice rectangle.

The digi was colored with copics.  I added some stickles to the wings and worn lipstick distress ink to the edge of this as well as to the edge of the sentiment.
Here's a closer look at the ribbon.  I used some Omer De Serres ribbon and a button that fell from my daughters jeans but that was too pretty to toss :D
Here's the sentiment from Create with TLC that I thought was really perfect for this card!  It's so hard going through cancer with the loss of hair and everything... but the women in our lives are so fabulous that I think we need to let them know especially when they are not feeling that way!!!!!



I really hope that you will be joining us this week at Digi Makeover challenge.  Don't forget to check out the wonderful creations by my fellow DTs!!!!

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Cut it up challenges - Think pink
  2. Art impressions stamps - Pink
  3. A gem of a challenge - For the ladies
  4. Drunken stampers - Think pink
  5. Flourishes - Think pink
  6. The stamping boutique challenge - pink pink pink
So that's it for this morning... will see if I have time for 1 more post today.  I've got a few cards that I need to create for my DT work today... especially since I spent yesterday cleaning and reorganizing my small craftroom.  So now I need to craft... Only 1 card made yesterday for future DT work lol :D

Hugs
Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. Very pretty card! Thanks so much for joining us at Cut It Up!

    Stacey
    Cut It Up Co-Founder

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! I love it. Your coloring fab as always. Love your paper choices. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very pretty! Thanks for playing at Cut It Up Challenges. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your gem paper. Thank you for playing along this week at The Stamping Boutique. Good luck in the challenge and I hope to see you in the next challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl TSB DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I love the sentiment and the image! Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges!

    Kimberly
    Cut It Up Co-Founder

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card! I love the background paper and image! Thanks for playing along at Cut It Up Challenges! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Vicky and for such a good cause too
    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this image & I love the word art from TLC. Thank you for playing along with us this week in our Pink, Pink, Pink challenge at The Stamping Boutique. I hope you will join us for our next challenge. Good Luck~Patti TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an inspirational card you have made. Thanks for playing along with us at the Stamping Boutique. I hope we have the pleasure of seeing your lovely creations again. Crystal TSB DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Drunken Stampers this week for the "Think Pink" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pink inspired card Vicky! Thanks for playing along with us for Timeless Tuesday this past week! Don't forget to check out the TTC this week along with our new release Noon Time Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Vicky. I love the coloring and the image. Now what color is this card????? lol joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card! Really love your coloring, and that ribbon is beautiful!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just so darn pretty! Fabulous job! Thank you for joining us this week at the Drunken Stampers Challenge!

    Jackie, Drunken Stampers DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card Vicky, thanks for joining us at AGOAC.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway