So I thought and and thought some more and then I came across this most fantastic digi called Angel up!!! Oh that was all that was required for my inspiration to come lol
So for this card I used some paper from BBP. I decided to do some embossing so that there would be some texture, so used the divine swirl Cuttlebug divine swirl embossing folder. I used some buttons that I stacked up and I added a little Robin's Nest Dew drop pearls. The ribbon is from my stash. To cut out the wonderful digi I used my floral oval.
I colored just a bit my image with copics and added some stickles to it. She's soooo pretty that she really doesn't need much.
So will you be inspired to play with us over at Digi Darlas?!? Yes it's not that hard when you have the right image. And you will have lots of inspiration from my fellow DT.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- My heartpieces digital stamp challenge - Ribbon
- Paper-crafting journey - ribbon or twine
- Challenges 4 everybody - Anything goes
- IDIC - Embossing folder
- Glitter n sparkle challenge blog - Monochrome
- Pennys challenges - Ribbon and/or buttons (used both!)
- Eureka stamps - Buttons and bows