I don't know if you are familiar with the wonderful Digital stamp club for digi darlas... but if you are not you really should go and check it out! There are the most amazing releases every week! And the card that I'm making is using one of those release called Lil Lady Wizard.
For this card I used a pad of paper that I had completely forgotten about... how sad is that?!? It's K & Cie. I used some ribbon from Making memories (Toil & Trouble). To cut out the digi and the paper underneath it I used my Label 28. I added a little spider that I made hang with a little cord... it really looks like a spider web :D
For the digi I used my copics and used my distress ink Black soot all around.
I paired it up with another wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC.
So have I inspired you to play along with us at Digi Darlas?!? You really should check out the other wonderful spooky creations over on the blog.
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Raise the bar challenge - Which is witch?
- 2 sisters challenge blog - Cute n creepy
- Dis digi designs challenge - too cute to spook
- Craftymess challenge blog - Halloween
- Card makin mamas - time to get spooky
- Crazy 4 challenges - Orange, Black and Purple
- Eclectic ellapu - Halloween
- Pile it on challenge - Holiday (Halloween)
- Sentimental sundays - Halloween
- Come and get it challenges - Halloween
- Whoopsi Daisy - Halloween
- IDIC - Halloween