For my card I decided to do a card with Canada's color since I'm a Canadian. But because I wanted it for a Christmas card I used the wonderful digi from Sassy Studio called Little Honey's Russia.
For this card I used paper from Basic Grey - Nordic Holiday. I cut out the digi with Label 4 and the paper underneath with my grand label 4. I used my regular classic circle for the circle with the sentiment and Scallop circle for the paper underneath. I decided to add a little stack of buttons to the sentiment. So used a white button and a red on top with a little ribbon through it. I added a ribbon and a charm to the bottom of the card.
For the image I colored it with my copics and added some stickles to the hat and the little area for her hands.
The sentiment comes from Create with TLC and is part of a wonderful set of Christmas and winter sentiements that you can find here. Go check it out! It's really full of wonderful sentiments perfect for this time of year!!!
I hope you will be joining us at Crafting when we can! Can't wait to see which flag you decide to follow :D
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Basic grey challenges - Anything goes
- Paper-crafting journey - Ribbon or twine
- My heartpieces digital stamp challenge - ribbon
- Crafty anns challenge blog - Christmas in October
- abc christmas challenge - Up to you
- The crafty pad - Christmas is coming
- Crafty ribbons challenge - Christmas
- Pennys challenges - Ribbons and or buttons
This is my 2nd post of the day! So one more on the way! Don't forget to leave me a comment!