Crafting When we can challenge # 30

This week at Crafting when we can our challenge is to use the colors of a Flag!  And our wonderful sponsor for this week is Sassy Studio!!!!!

For my card I decided to do a card with Canada's color since I'm a Canadian.  But because I wanted it for a Christmas card I used the wonderful digi from Sassy Studio called Little Honey's Russia.
For this card I used paper from Basic Grey - Nordic Holiday.  I cut out the digi with Label 4 and the paper underneath with my grand label 4.  I used my regular classic circle for the circle with the sentiment and Scallop circle for the paper underneath.  I decided to add a little stack of buttons to the sentiment.  So used a white button and a red on top with a little ribbon through it.  I added a ribbon and a charm to the bottom of the card.

For the image I colored it with my copics and added some stickles to the hat and the little area for her hands.
The sentiment comes from Create with TLC and is part of a wonderful set of Christmas and winter sentiements that you can find here. Go check it out!  It's really full of wonderful sentiments perfect for this time of year!!!
I hope you will be joining us at Crafting when we can!  Can't wait to see which flag you decide to follow :D
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Basic grey challenges - Anything goes
  2. Paper-crafting journey - Ribbon or twine
  3. My heartpieces digital stamp challenge - ribbon
  4. Crafty anns challenge blog - Christmas in October
  5. abc christmas challenge - Up to you
  6. The crafty pad - Christmas is coming
  7. Crafty ribbons challenge - Christmas
  8. Pennys challenges - Ribbons and or buttons
This is my 2nd post of the day!  So one more on the way!  Don't forget to leave me a comment!

Hugs


Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. Great use of the Canadian colors and your coloring of this chica is fantastic.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Vicky!!! this is stunning!! I LOVE the circles in the circles.. that looks great! Awesome coloring!! Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great use of buttons, Vicky, it looks so great....Wonderful colours and a sweet image.
    Thank you for playing in our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge this time.
    Dorte,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Vicky! I so love your cards and how you color. Your charm is beautiful. Where did you get it? Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! I love the colours you've used! Thanks for playing in the Christmas is Coming challenge at The Crafty Pad this week
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the red and white. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving that image Vicky, she sure is sassy !! So glad you could play along with us this week at The Crafty Pad !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card. The image is gorgeous and great use of ribbon and buttons. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Vicky, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Annx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card!!! Thanks for participating in our MY HEART PIECES challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely creation hun!

    Thank you so much for joining our Christmas Challenge over at Crafty Ribbons.

    Hugs,
    Krafty Karen - DT.xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet image and I love the wonderful design and colors for Christmas. Thanks so much for joining us at My Heart Pieces.
    Danie xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway