I'm sorry....

Good evening everyone!  Tonight it will be a really really short post... I'm sick... yeah... big man cold... lol... And I was in a meeting this afternoon... so very long day when your head is all stuffed up!

So tonight to endure the aches and pains... well I crafted a bit.  Actually last night while I was commenting I came across Guylous inimitability's site.  The artist had a card entered in one of the challenges where I'm a dt.  And I saw her work and loved it!  So just had to enter the challenge... well in order to do so I had to create a card.  So here it is:

For this card I used some digital paper from Spyder corner it's called Stripes by Lyn I thought it was the perfect background for this sweet digi.  I used also some paper from Fancy Pants - Be you.  I added a charm from my collection .  The ribbon comes from the dollar store.  I used my MS border punch that looks like paint drip.  I added some bling in the corners.  And that's pretty much it!  Little simple but cute card.

Here's a closer look at the fabulous digi he's a freebie and he's called Sundae & Paint:

Here's a look at the little charm, it's a little paw (and btw you still have time to enter my giveaway if you haven't done so yet, it ends next Thursday):

And here's a look at the sentiment that comes from Create with tlc, I just loved it with this card!

I'm entering this card in the following challenge:
  1. Guylous inimitability - A-B-C (apple red, bling, Charm)
  2. Dude time doodles - Add a sentiment (masculine card)
  3. Crazy challenge - Spots or stripes (I used both)
So that's it for me for tonight!  I'm taking some medication and hopefully I'll be able to get a good sniffled free night :D

Hugs

Vicky
xo

PS almost forgot a big hello to my newest followers Cheryl Lea and Karal Schuknecht!  



Comments

  1. Oh, yeah, Vicky that sentiment is perfect with this darling image! Love your papers and colors, too, as well as the punched edge. :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry your not feeling well but very cute card. Love the border of dripping paint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, Vicky! Great color combo and adorable image! Thanks for joining in on the ABC Primer Challenge at Guylou's Inimitability! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable! Love the little doggy and the charm is so perfect. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so sorry you are sick Vicky...Hope you get better soon. I love your colorful card. It is soooo sweet and adorable. I just love all those charms. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card Vicky, it made me smile, Thanks for joining in with us at Dudetime Doodles this week,Good Luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what a fun card, Vicky! Love the bright colors on it, and that little puppy paw charm is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Vicky!!! I hope you are feeling better!! I have a cold myself and know how you feel!!! I am so happy you entered our challenge at Guylou's and use one of my images!!! Yeah!! That's two entries for you!! Your card is fantabulous!! I love that lil paw charms and super great design!!! Well done!
    Cheers!
    Guylou

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, this is so cute! Love the image and your charm is perfect! Hope you feel better soon. So glad you joined us for the Greetings/Sentiment challenge at Dude Time Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So adorable and my favorite, a puppy dog! Thanks for sharing the freebie tip and thanks for joining this week's challenge at Dude Time Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is darling! I love that image and you dressed it all up with your super fun charm, perfect border punch, and cool papers. The sentiment just works so perfectly with this (I adore TLC). So glad you joined us at Dude Time Doodles - this is tooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Opps!!!! I forgot to say that I hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great card. The image is so cute and love all the added touches. Thanks for sharing with us at Dude Time Doodles and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway