For my card I got to play with the wonderful digi Prize Pumpkin -14306 and the sentiment You've got something to crow about - 14308.
To make this card I used one of my favorite pack of paper for the moment which is Bobunny - Apple Cider. I used Pumpkin and Label 11 dies to cut out the Digi and the shape underneath as well as the sentiment. I added some ribbon purchased at Michael's and some Robin's Nest dew drops.
I used Spiced marmalade distress ink to edge the digi as well as the sentiment. Here's a closer look at the wonderful digi that I colored with my copics:
I used the sentiment from QKR which is "You've got something to crow about" which I thought would be fabulous for this image. I added my own stick pin. I'm pretty happy how they are now turning out :D And super happy to have started making my own this way I can match them to the cards I make!
This was sooooo fun being a guest designer at QKR! Hope they invite me again... now I'm so sad that this is over :(
I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
- Eureka stamps - Autumn colors
- Crafting for all seasons - Things with wings
- Bearlymine-challenges - Fall colors
- Sassy cheryls challenge - Use any die cuts
- Twisted tuesday challenges - Something that flies and 3 different embellishments (My crow flies, my stick pin, ribbon and robin's nest dew drops)
- Deep ocean challenge blog - Goodbye summer
- Broken box stock - Fall foliage
- Dilly beans challenge - Autumn Color challenge