Eat more cake

All week I've wanted to play along at Catch the bug.  I don't  usually miss a week... so tonight I really had to get going lol.

I had already printed some images so that made it easier to make a quick card before going to eat sushi with my hubby!  And celebrate the fact that it's a long weekend in Canada in celebration of Canada Day on July 1st!!!  YAY!!!  More crafting and preparation for the upcoming vacation planned for the weekend.  This includes finishing off the DT work that I need to do for the weeks I'm gone.

The red paper comes from Lime twist my minds eye, the other paper is from my scap pile ;)  So nice to be able to reuse some of the wonderful paper.  I have added some balloons from Jolee's Boutique and the buttons come from a pack purchased at Walmart.  I colored Stella with my copics and added some glaze on the balloon and her glasses.  Here's a better look at them:
I followed the sketch from Stella says sketch:

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Catch the bug blog - recipe (buttons, twine and a sentiment)
  2. Stella-says-sketch-113- - sketch
  3. Delightful sketches - celebration
  4. Moving along with the times - happy birthday
  5. S J papercrafts - red, white and blue
  6. Paper pretties blog - red, white and blue
So that's it!  I'm off to eat my sushi with my hubby!  Have a great night everyone and I will be back this weekend!!!

Vicky
xo


Comments

  1. She's adorable! I agree, eat more cake, lol. Enjoy your weekend :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Vicky! Have a great weekend!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just Fabulous,love the image and fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those buttons are great. Love this Stella card. Thanks so much for joining in with us this week for the Catch The Bug Recipe Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps. I hope you enjoyed it enough to join us again for our next challenge.
    TFS
    Paul
    Crafty Blogocks
    DT Member for Catch The Bug

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an adorable card Vicky. I love it. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card love the sentiment thanks for joining us this month at S J Crafts.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10