Wishful Thinking

Today I was really lucky.  Even if my husband left to see his mother with 2 of my kids, the other 2 were old enough and responsible enough that I could still go away for a bit.  I went to a crop day offered by Scrapbook Centrale, with 2 friends Chrystiane and her daughter Shanny.


I colored for a big part of the day and learned a new technique with a make and take.  Of course I wanted to try it out... so I bought the sparkles to be able to do it too.  I had just the perfect image to use it with and found the perfect sketch for it. Here's my card:
I used a great digi image that I found on Stitchy Bear Stamp which is by Floppy Latte Design.  It's called Wishful thinking.
I used Jewel Glitter Ritz powder that I burnished. And the paper is from K & cie.  The sentiment is from Impression obsession.

I used this sketch:
Sketch 171


I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
  1. Eat sleep stamp - sketch
  2. Digi darlas - Thinking of you
  3. Divas by design challenge - monochromatic (my 2nd and last entry)
  4. Shellys images blog - no punch or die cuts (I always use them but this card was perfect without ;) )
I hope you liked what you saw ;)  Thanks to all my new followers!  And please keep on commenting... it keeps me creating ;)

See you later

Vicky
xo



Comments

  1. Gorgeous take on the sketch. Love the silhoette image.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky
    Thank you for your lovely comment and reading my post. Very much appreciated. Your family members are in my thoughts and prayers too.

    Your "thinking of you" card is beautiful.

    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous creation and it sounds like you had a fun day! Good for you! Love the silhouette image! I have a few and never think to use them ... thanks for inspiration!
    Thanks so much for joining our "DON’T PUNCH ME" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card and is the perfect sketch! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card!! Thank you for joining us at Digi Darla's !!! Congrats on your win AND Top 3!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! have to check out this new technique on the web, looks fantastic! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the silhouette!
    Thanks so much for joining in our "Don't punch me!" challenge at Shelly's Images this week. I can't wait to see what you enter for our next challenge starting tomorrow!
    luv'n huggz
    Jen Leeflang
    Durban
    South Africa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo, great take on the sketch and I love that silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous!!! The image is fantastic and looks perfect with the sketch. The sparkly paper is like the cherry on top of this awesome card! Thank you for playing along with Sketchy Thursday at Eat, Sleep, Stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10