Sew what's new

I won some time ago at The crafts meow shop a great set of stamps.  I had not used it yet.  Today as I was doing a card... I ended up with a great window shape.  And decided to use it to make a simple little card.  The saying from the Crafts meow set Sew lovely was wonderful with it.
You will have to wait in upcoming weeks to see where the other squares went ;)

I just love using the stuff I have!  

I'm entering this one in the following challenges:
  1. Fab n funky challenges - buttons and Bows
  2. Crafty creations challenges - Frame it
  3. The poodles parlour - anything goes
Hope you like ;)

Have a wonderful night if I'm not back.  Please don't forget to leave me a comment!  I just LOVE getting comments.  Big special hello to my followers!

Vicky
xo


Comments

  1. fab card ,love the design ...
    thanks for joining us at the poodle parlour challenge and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at POODLES PARLOUR 'Anything Goes' Challenge. Good luck and hope to see you next time.
    Diane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little card - it looks just like a quilt! Thanks for sharing with us at Fab N Funky this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very clever, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely fresh card - perfect sentiment too! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges! bx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10