Happy Father's day - from Romane


I received an order for a father's day card for the daddy from the little girl Romane.  I have done a birthday card a few post earlier this month.

Romane and her dad love to go bike together.  She's turning 2 soon so she goes on the same bike.  But I couldn't find any images for this.  And while looking at the fabulous digis at Digi Darla I came across Briannas bike.  Sooooo cuuuuute!  Just had to create something with her.  And I thought it would be perfect for this occasion. 
I used some wonderful nestabilities one of them being my fabulous square fleur de lis and some corner embellishments... don't know the name I put the package away and didn't keep the name :(  But they are lovely no?!?  I also used Robin's nest dew drops.

I have colored her with copics and used my blender to add little spots to the dress.

I followed the following sketch:

 carlysketch 57

I'm entering the following challenges with this little card:

  1. Digi darlas - Let's celebrate -Father's day is perfect for this
  2. Sketches by carly - the sketch 
  3. Love to create challenge - Add a sentiment
  4. Aud sentiments challengeblog - Add a sentiment
  5. Simon says stamps challenge - Father's day card
  6. Moving along with the times - Celebrate but no birthdays

I hope my colleague likes my card ;)

I had fun doing this!  Big hello to all my followers, I just love seeing new faces!!!! Keep on commenting I sooooo love to read them.

Vicky
xo


Comments

  1. I love the card and coloring the dp is awesome Job!! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's this week..

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great card! love the nestabilities dies you used! Great colors too!!
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vicki, she is so cute, you did a great job. That's going to be a happy daddy : ) Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so sweet, I'm sure it will be treasured!

    Thank you for sharing with us at MAWTT this
    week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thank you for participating with us in Love to Create Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable and you're right, it's the perfect image! Love the scrolls you've added as well. Thanks so much for joining us at Digi Darla's again! I sent you your freebie image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any dad would love to get that from his little girl, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Vicky, thanks for joining in the fun at Aud Sentiments, good luck, Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vicky your card is absolutely gorgeous, the image is so cute and I love how you've done the spots on her dress.
    I'm sure your card will be treasured especially as the image has a special meaning. That brings back memories of my two children having a little seat on the cross bar on my hubby's pushbike, these day they jump on the back of his motorbike, how time flies :)
    Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how CUTE!! Love the image and fancy corner flourishes and frame--LOVE IT!! Thanks for playing at Sketches By Carly this week!! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute, love all the details! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Vicky, I love your card. The image is very adorable and I love the sketch. Your corner dies are lovely. Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenges....DT Member joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge, Add a Sentiment! We Would Love to Have you Come Create with us again Really Soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  14. VERY beautiful card! I am so glad that you honored this image with such an occasion! Thank You!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10