So here's my card for this afternoon:
And of course my picture is crooked... :( But I don't want to take the time to take another one because that will be cutting down craft time! The beautiful digi image is April Showers from Paper cupcake. I used my distress markers to color the dress and the umbrella. I added liquid pearl for the bow and some glossy accent for the raindrop. The doily is made with a quick cuts die.
I'm entering this one in the following challenges:
- Theres magic in the air - I cased Shirley's card they were all beautiful and the choice was hard...
- Crafty catz weekly challenge - Stripes or checks
- Clearly i stamp -Spring
- Crazy 4 challenges - Use black to make card pop
- Little miss muffet challenges- April showers
- Stamp and create blog - Spring
- Hippity with ippity - rain or showers
- The hybrid chick - spring
- Crafty sentiments - use a digi (I was sure I had entered... but I guess not)
I'm off to make another one ;)